Individualized Care for Individualized Dreams
Quality Home Health Care
Why Choose Soteria Home Health Care
When faced with an illness or injury, most people would prefer to receive care at home. And no matter the circumstances that may require home health care, whether it is an auto accident, a slip and fall, recovery from surgery, a recent diagnosis, or a ongoing medical condition, being at home, surrounded by family in a familiar setting, is a benefit to not only the individual - but to the family as well.
At Soteria Home Heath in Grand Blanc, Michigan, aging in place is a vital aspect of staying healthy and independent. We empower our clients to achieve their best selves by encouraging each client to be actively involved in their care, and pairing appropriate staff that focuses on each client's unique needs.
Advantages of Home Health Care:
- Care provided by health care experts trained for each client's unique needs
- Convenient for patients and caregivers
- Reduces the length and frequency of hospital stay
- Can reduce health care costs
- Consistent staffing improves quality of care
- Bonded and insured staff
Some of the Home Health Care Services We Offer:
- Skilled nursing, specifically trained for your situation
- Nurses on call, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Medication management and education
- Patient and family caregiver education
- Pain management
- Home care aides for personal care
The goal is to improve the quality of life by assisting clients in their activities of daily living, as well as community-based activities that they find enjoyable. We provide the best trained and experienced staff in the industry and are always available to assist the client, their family and loved ones. It is our PROMISE to provide the highest level of care available.
Call us today for more information, and we will send a registered nurse to to discuss your needs.